Yummy Brothers LLC considers your privacy very important. Yummy Brothers LLC Privacy Act is a dedicated policy that is represented by the ethics of our business code.
- We will not sell your personal information to third party services or anyone for marketing purposes.
- We will contact you within 30 days of a policy change that’s being considered.
- We will guard your privacy and keep your information via email, telephone, billing, etc….. Very safe.
- We collect information that you give to us when you purchase a product or service that Yummy Brothers LLC offers.
- We collect information when you visit our website; page visits, duration of visits, what browser used, type of device used, what city and state search inquiry etc. We use technologies such as flash cookies, widgets, and server log files.
- We use this information to better understand customers and technology.
- We use this information to provide answers to customers inquires.
- We will use the information to fulfill advertising needs that consist of our business.
- We will use this information to send newsletters and promotions.
- We use this information to obtain receipts for services offered by Yummy Brothers LLC, including transactions for sales of unpaid accounts to collection agencies
This site is not intended for use by children 13. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we become aware of an act of this matter from a child under the age of 13, we will remove from our database immediately.